Thursday, October 21, 2010

Introducing myself

It takes a very special woman to be a stepmom.  You commit your life to helping raise another person's children.  But not only do I have this (very rewarding) challenge in my life, I also struggle through another condition.  I'm infertile. 

DH (dear husband) and I have been married for three and a half years.  Right before we had been married for one year, we decided to try and and have a child together.  Over two and a half years later, here we are, with one pregnancy (an ectopic) to our credit, which ended over the summer.

I have two stepsons (DS1 and DS2) who are twins.  They are twelve, and they are wonderful.

I've meant to start this blog for a long time, because while there are many stepmoms out there, it is special subset of those women who also struggle to conceive and I've been hoping to connect with some of them. 

So here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment